PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS A RECERTIFICATION FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED THIS COURSE. TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rail’s Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189.
The successful completion of this course requires competency to be achieved, with students able to complete the following tasks:
• Apply Queensland Network Rules and Procedures
• Apply safety critical communications
• Apply effective communication techniques
• Use electronic communication systems safely
• Check and test communication equipment
• Send and receive electronic communication messages, including emergency messages
• Receive and complete written communications.
You need to already have completed the Queensland Rail 3.3 Communications course.
Units in this Course
There are no units of competency attached to this course
Students will be issued with a Certificate of Achievement showing their recertification.
The fee for this course is $390.50 per person