This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rail’s Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189. On successful completion of this course learners will obtain a Queensland Rail enterprise certificate as well as the national unit of competency:
• TLIE2007 Use communications systems
The successful completion of this course requires competency to be achieved, with students able to complete the following tasks:
• Apply Queensland Network Rules and Procedures
• Apply safety critical communications
• Apply effective communication techniques
• Use electronic communication systems safely
• Check and test communication equipment
• Send and receive electronic communication messages, including emergency messages
• Receive and complete written communications.
You must be able to speak and understand English. You will need to pass a simple Language, Literacy and Numeracy test prior to commencement of the training.
Units in this Couse
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|TLIE2007||Use communication systems|
Upon successful completion of all assessments, students will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
The fee for this course is $355.00 per person