This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rail’s Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189.
On successful completion of this course learners will obtain a Queensland Rail enterprise qualification as well as the national unit of competency:
• TLIW2038 Place and remove temporary speed restriction equipment
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will have the knowledge and skills to perform the following as they relate to their job role within Queensland Rail:
• Plan for safety following Queensland Network Rules and Procedures
• Identify types of Temporary Speed Restriction equipment
• Place Temporary Speed Restriction equipment
• Remove Temporary Speed Restriction equipment
For a full list of details, please download the course guide here.
Pre-requisities for this course include:
• NHS Category 3 Health Assessment
• Safely access the rail corridor
• Communications (QNRP)
You must be able to speak and understand English. You will need to pass a simple Language, Literacy and Numeracy test prior to commencement of the training.
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of placing and removing temporary speed restriction equipment as it relates to their job role within Queensland Rail.
The fee for this course is $155 per person