This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rail’s Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189.
On successful completion of this course learners will obtain a Queensland Rail enterprise qualification as well as the national unit of competency:
• TLIF2097 Use audible track warning devices
At the successful completion of this section participants will have the knowledge & understanding of the following as they relate to their job role:
• Identify Railway Track Signals
• Demonstrate the appropriate actions to take when working with Rail Track Signals
• Demonstrate safety requirements when working with Railway Track Signals
• Explain the actions required if Railway Track Signals are stolen or go missing
• Explain the process for disposing Railway Track Signals
For a full list of details, please download the course guide here.
Pre-requisite for this course is:
TLIF0020 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
You must be able to speak and understand English. You will need to pass a simple Language, Literacy and Numeracy test prior to commencement of the training.
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties outlined in Qualification Detail as they relate to their job role within Queensland Rail.
The fee for this course is $155 per person