This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rail’s Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189.
This course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to plan and coordinate worksite protection for multiple worksites within the limits of a Protection Method. It is an elective for Protection Officers who will be performing this task as part of their role.
On successful completion of this course learners will obtain a Queensland Rail enterprise qualification as well as the national unit of competency:
• TLIL4069 – Plan and coordinate protection for multiple worksites within limits of a work on track authority
For a full list of details, please download the course guide here.
Pre-requisities for this course include:
• NHS Category 3 Health Assessment
• Psychometric Testing for Protection Officer
• Protection Officer
• In-field Protection
• Clipping of Points
• Railway Track Signals
You must be able to speak and understand English. You will need to pass a simple Language, Literacy and Numeracy test prior to commencement of the training.
At the successful completion of this unit learners will have the following knowledge and skills:
• Identify protection requirements for multiple worksites
• Compile and maintain Multiple Workgroups Register MD-14-168 form
• Compile and maintain a Worksite Permit SW07 form
• Establish protection requirements for multiple worksites
• Ensure workgroups safely enter and exit the worksite
• Handover worksite protection
The fee for this course is $155 per person