Rail Infrastructure Trainers Wanted
TIC is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Rail Infrastructure Trainers.
The Instruction Company is a Rail Sector RTO providing tailored training solutions to many clients in the Rail Infrastructure, Rail Network Control and Rail Operations areas.
TIC is looking for subject matter experts to deliver and assess rail infrastructure from Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales, working on ARTC, V/Line, JH &/or TFNSW networks on a casual/part time basis.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent upgrade
- RIW Card
- Construction Induction Card
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure (TLI21315 or equivalent) or higher
- Track work experience with either track examination or track maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A current Class C Drivers Licence (minimum)
- A current Category 1 Rail Medical Assessment
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Relevant network safeworking accreditation
What TIC is offering
- Working within a reputable rail training provider
- Competitive salaries on offer to the right candidate
- Multiple rail infrastructure projects
How to apply
To apply for a position with TIC, send a current copy of your resume to email@example.com